Friday 18 December 2009

18/12/09 (Last day of school since winter holidays starting)

school was till 11:15am today ^^since christmas was coming near, me and 7 of my friends played secret santa <can't be asked to explain>.  Puchi was my secret santa (pics shown below are the presents). /me blushes. LOL

meet kumako's new mascot:

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="120" caption="Tia presents:"]kumako's mascot[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="160" caption="Final Fantasy: Cloud"]Photobucket[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="120" caption="close-up"]Photobucket[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="120" caption="Tia tries to hugs Cloud but... Cloud stops Tia by his sword! =("]Photobucket[/caption]

p.s
the pic's quality sucks since i took it with my phone ;_;

No comments: