Thursday 31 December 2009

New year Resolution!

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="280" caption="Taiga new Year"]taiga from toradora[/caption]

Happy Early New Year~ Hope you guys have a wonderful tiger year~ ^^

well I guess its time for this now; here it is:

  1. be more thoughtful; in school, RL (real life), family

  2. be less more lazy since I really am one for example i can't even be asked to make noddles ;_;

  3. collect enough money to buy a tablet by January

  4. write more posts

  5. be less depressed since most of my 2009 where 99.9% depressing days  (100% [1d.p])

  6. revise for my test and get good grades.

  7. Last but not least, just end each day of 2010 with a smile and no regrets


P.S most of the resolution are only competed like 1% which is to watch anime as more as i can >.> Also I haven't regretted any days of this 2009. some pics:[gallery link="file" columns="2"]