Tuesday 1 June 2010

High school & Lately...

No longer going to be a high school student now. Only have 5 more exams to go and the last one is on 18th June and then no more of high school for me. Somehow, the idea of being an adult just doesn't cross through my head but I guess i will just have to accept it.

Anyhow, for all the people who were with me for 5 years of my high school, Thank you very much and hope to see you guys again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lately... I have been thinking too much for which I hate myself. Facing the reality from up-front sure is pretty scary so sometimes I try to not think about the so called "reality".

However, whenever I turn around everyone around me seems to have a goal set for themselves.

On the other hand, what I hate about myself is how I'm good at making my own excuses despite the fact that I do not try to do anything about myself.

No comments: