Friday 18 June 2010

Last day of high school - 18/06/2010

Officially today my high school life has ended and also the last day of GCSE exam as well which was citizenship for me.

Exam

What I will miss about high school?

School uniform

Will miss most of my friends...

Well now I have no exams till September... but will be going to school to get my GCSE result which is near the end of August. > (Doki doki - heartbeat) <

But the up-coming event is PROM (don't know if I will be going or not) Date - 22/06/10 (i think)

6 comments:

Smile250 said...

... We all hate school but we don't want it to end.

...did you enjoy highschool?

Ed said...

What are you going to wear? Hhahaa

Aaho said...

momo its 24th June not 22
anyway u r coming..MWAHAHAHAHAH

guuzentotamatama said...

I didn't attend it.
>__<

guuzentotamatama said...

Somewhat i guess... but i would like to go back to those days sometimes.
=)

Hiromi said...

I've long abandoned my school uniform (not really that long though, about 7 months already).

Good luck for your results! Hope it turns out -->A<--wesome for you.