Wednesday 18 August 2010

Rants on glasses(megane)

Sad news... I just found out that I have megane (glasses) fetish. I knew I like megane's and I also wear one but this is- SO not...

Now I think about it I really had wanted to wear glasses since I thought my lil cousin looks pretty cool with his glasses on.

Right now I'm surfing url's like http://www.pixiv.net and deviantart.com to find pics which has megane.

Also, this is what happened to my tabs when I was searching for pics...


Tabs


/me cries a river

Anyhow I think I still have nearly half a year left before I go to the opticians to get a new glasses.

Looking forward to getting a new one but the ones I want are very expensive and can be broken easily as I'm not a good care taker.

Last but not least, I leave you guys with some megane pics I found. XP

[gallery link="file" columns="2"]

P.s



Next time it will probably be something to do with guns~

Also... how I wished my megane making me look better >.> n now off to draw some pics with megane.

=)

2 comments:

Hiromi said...

Lol weird fetish

guuzentotamatama said...

lol its not weird... i think its a good fetish unlike Nekomimi which i like too
XP