Friday 1 October 2010

September 2010 (College updates)

School college started around 6th September.
Timetable [blanks are free time]

The blanks are free time... the only day i prefer is Thursday - 2 lessons <3

View on first month of 2 year of my college? Not very great but survivable. Subjects i took = btec media (2 years), 2 btec business (2 years) and maths. Btec are courseworks and maths is exam. That means now most of the up-coming post will include me ranting about all the courseworks that will be due. XP

Up-coming post for definite this October will be on the following -

  • D5000

  • Hyperjapan (if i get the tickets on the door)

1 comment:

bet365 said...

hello!This was a really terrific subject!
I come from milan, I was luck to search your website in bing
Also I learn a lot in your theme really thanks very much i will come again