Sunday 3 October 2010

Hyperjapan - 02/10/2010

Attended hyperjapan instead of MCM expo but i didn't get disappointed. I really liked the show and how big companies were there. Kudos to Ace (Smile250), neha, sagar, tharjan and birthday girl bindu. Also spotted Meimi132 and ddotark. =)

Here are some pics of the main event -




One of the japan's cute ambassador.



MISAKO AOKI - one of three ‘Kawaii Taishi’ (Ambassadors of Cute) hmm she is qualified =]

Milky Holmes Voice actress

They all were very nice =) my fav. is the yellow one. she really made me laugh >__< gonna watch this anime this season =]

More pics - gallery

Goods I bought -

GSC - BRS

Contents - BRS figam, clear file and free Orginal anime dvd.

Freebies - 2 milky holmes goodie bag, fan and chop stick



Contents - notebook, CV of characters in the anime, clear file, stickers.

Random pics of friends who attened with me... no boys since they din't want to take pics.

Pic with chopper; other 4 didn't want to take a group pic ;_;

pic with voice acterss ;_; i look crap compared to them ;_;

Neha and Bindu

Finally, extra thanks to Ace for giving me the ticket while showing off his press pass. ¬3¬

4 comments:

Sekai said...

Wow looked fun, i was thinking of attending but no-one wanted to go with me ;_; and when I read up on the website it didn't sound amazing either, but from you're pics, the event looked pretty good :D maybe I'll attend next year ^_^

Usagi ^^ said...

waa......... it really does looks fun thoiugh.. argg darn.. y didnt i go!! hump.. *angry with myself* ok momo next time me going to ... but dat is if i have enough money... need to save up ... T_T......but btw nice pics.. *thumps up*

dallii said...

pabi!!!
it was boring!!!!!
dont gooo!!!
XP

ugai^^ said...

lol bindu .. eheh